Friday, May 26, 2017
Reagan's Pop Show
These boys!! Reagan High does not mess around when it comes to Pop Show. They go all out!! And so did these boys. I don't have any action shots of Tyler, since he (as a lowly freshman) was all the way on the back row, but I've got some real gems of Spencer. They both sang "Livin' on a Prayer," and "ABC," and Spencer sang "Footloose," "Great Balls of Fire," "Better When I'm Dancing," and "In Your Eyes." Wow, what an awesome show. I can't believe it was Spencer's last Pop Show! It was very emotional for all of us, especially for Spencer. And then we had the end-of-the-year choir banquet, where we had one final chance to spent time with the entire choir. Reagan choir has been the greatest experience for him, and I know how much he will miss it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment