Christmas was wonderful, and I thoroughly enjoyed hoarding my children and hardly sharing them one little bit. I am sad to report that these are the only pictures I have to show for Christmas. Due to a massive hard drive crash, we lost a lot of pictures. But I refuse to dwell on that in the middle of my happy Christmas post! Ella went to a massive 5th grade Christmas party in our neighborhood, Ruby sold scarves at our LAST 2nd grade economics fair, and the kids all had a great time gearing up and getting ready for the big day. We had a perfect day, full of all the usual traditions. Just picture the 12-layer jello now... Our family gift this year was a trip to South Padre Island. We left on the 27th, and enjoyed one beautifully sunny day down there, before a major windstorm picked up. It was still fun, of course, and we made it home in time to take Tyler to a hockey game (one of his presents) and for him to go to a rockin' New Years Eve party. I wish I could remember what the rest of us did...it seems like we all had fun! :)








No comments:
Post a Comment