1. The kids' piano recital. They all did a great job!
2. Spencer's high school choir concert. Spencer auditioned to sing a duet with his friend Amanda, and they made it! They sang "I'm Gettin' Nuttin for Christmas," and they did an awesome job! I was so impressed with them, and the entire concert. It was amazing!
3. Spencer's voice recital. He sang "God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman," and it was incredible!
4. Tyler's middle school choir concert. He was so cute in that sea of girls! This was his last concert as part of the 6th grade choir - he's moving up the Advanced Men's Choir in January (usually for only 7th and 8th graders!). He's loving it.
5. The Christmas parties begin! First, Bryan and I went to his squadron Christmas party. "Hot Santa" made his usual appearance, along with his sidekick elf this year. The girls each had their class parties, and Spencer had his Seminary Christmas party - which was also an ugly sweater contest. I challenge anyone to top that sweater vest/turtleneck combo!!
6. We got to see Santa twice this year, and the kids (ALL of them!) sat on his lap and made their requests. Ruby was too shy to talk to him alone, so she made Ella come up and tell him what she wanted. Funny!
7. Waterskiing in December?? Yes, that's right. Bryan waterskied on the 21st of December. The day was in the 60's, but the water temperature was 52 degrees! He's crazy.
8. We took the kids to SeaWorld on Christmas Adam, and we had a great time, as usual. We go there once a year, and it's always in November or December.
9. Finally Christmas Sunday came, and the kids got to look stylish in their new clothes. What a great bunch of kids!
See what I mean?? It's exhausting!!!






























No comments:
Post a Comment