Monday, August 29, 2011

My cute grandpa...


Check out this awesome story about my cute Grandpa Jensen from the Sunday paper in Ogden yesterday!! He was golfing with my dad and aunt about two weeks ago and had quite a day!! He could have died the next morning and been a happy man! But since he didn't die, it's just given him something really fun to talk about! :) It makes me happy to think about.

http://www.standard.net/stories/2011/08/27/96-year-old-proves-you-can-never-be-too-old-ace

I'm so glad I was able to see him this summer while I was in Utah. And speaking of summer, that will be my next project...updating this blog!!

2 comments:

Jeri Ann said...

What a great story. :) That is really fun and how great to share that with his kids. What a great memory.

Aloha from Maui said...

Great story Kacee! I found your blog after following the one you guys are doing about Mary. You have a beautiful family. If you are ever on Maui---