Some friends of ours saw this restaurant, Big Lou's, on a show called "Man vs. Food" and so rounded up a group of friends to drive down to check it out. The pizza you are looking at is 48 inches in diameter, and weighs approximately 30 pounds. It was absolutely gargantuan! One piece of pizza stretched across two paper plates. There were eight of us there that night, all very hungry after the two hour wait for the pizza, and we still hardly made a dent in it. It tasted pretty good to me that night, but after waking up in pain at 1am (from overeating, I'm sure) and then opening the fridge the next morning and smelling that strong cold pizza smell from the leftovers...well, the leftovers went to the trash and I don't think I'll be venturing down there for quite some time! But all in all, quite a fun night out at Big Lou's!
Monday, November 29, 2010
Big Lou's Pizza
Some friends of ours saw this restaurant, Big Lou's, on a show called "Man vs. Food" and so rounded up a group of friends to drive down to check it out. The pizza you are looking at is 48 inches in diameter, and weighs approximately 30 pounds. It was absolutely gargantuan! One piece of pizza stretched across two paper plates. There were eight of us there that night, all very hungry after the two hour wait for the pizza, and we still hardly made a dent in it. It tasted pretty good to me that night, but after waking up in pain at 1am (from overeating, I'm sure) and then opening the fridge the next morning and smelling that strong cold pizza smell from the leftovers...well, the leftovers went to the trash and I don't think I'll be venturing down there for quite some time! But all in all, quite a fun night out at Big Lou's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good grief! What in the world would a pizza like that cost? That first picture really makes that pizza look enormous!
Post a Comment