What a great Thanksgiving! It is our first "turkey dinner" Thanksgiving in three years, and we loved it. Bryan's parents are now living in San Antonio, and so they were here, as well as his brother Scott and his family and sister Jani and her family. They all either flew or drove here for Thanksgiving and so we had a full house! We split up food assignments, so nobody spent the entire day slaving away in the kitchen, and it was all delicious. We loved having everybody here with us. And the kids (9 of them in all) had a great time together as well (as you can see from the pictures). With temperatures in the 70s, it was perfect weather to be outside. So we played a lot of backyard football, took walks to the park, and we also went to SeaWorld one day. All that fun can be quite draining, however, as you can see from the last picture (my favorite!). I also have a good one of Bryan's parents both asleep on our couch at 7:15 one night, so I think we definitely wore them out. :) We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Thanksgiving
What a great Thanksgiving! It is our first "turkey dinner" Thanksgiving in three years, and we loved it. Bryan's parents are now living in San Antonio, and so they were here, as well as his brother Scott and his family and sister Jani and her family. They all either flew or drove here for Thanksgiving and so we had a full house! We split up food assignments, so nobody spent the entire day slaving away in the kitchen, and it was all delicious. We loved having everybody here with us. And the kids (9 of them in all) had a great time together as well (as you can see from the pictures). With temperatures in the 70s, it was perfect weather to be outside. So we played a lot of backyard football, took walks to the park, and we also went to SeaWorld one day. All that fun can be quite draining, however, as you can see from the last picture (my favorite!). I also have a good one of Bryan's parents both asleep on our couch at 7:15 one night, so I think we definitely wore them out. :) We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like fun! I so wish I could take a nap on the couch like that. I honestly don't think my children would ever leave me alone.
Sounds like a good Thanksgiving! I can hardly even tell who that is in the bath. Have you recovered yet??
What a great day! We can't wait to have a warm winter! When we come down we'll stop by!
Post a Comment